Minimax was established 1902 in Berlin and is the oldest fire protection company in Germany. Today it is one of the leading European suppliers of complete systems, offering not only state-of-the-art fire protection systems but also a comprehensive range of fire protection services from a single source.
With its Corpoarated Headquarters in Bad Oldesloe near Hamburg, Minimax also has production site in Bad Urach and Bad Oldesloe with branches throughout Germany, as well as numerous subsidiaries in Europe and affiliated companies throughout the world. This enables Minimax to maintain a close proximity to its customers. All our operations are geared to the protection of life and property as well as the environment.
Minimax C.C. Marine Shanghai Office was set up in 2006, and is a sub-branch of Minimax Fire Solutions International GmbH, which is in charge of all the Minimax marine business in the world.
Our major business mainly includes sales, technical support and commissioning on following system and equipment:
• Clean gaseous agent leaving no residue
• Safe use in occupied rooms（low design concentration and no significant reduction in oxygen levels)
• No impairment of vision, electronically non-conductive
• Compact by use of just few components, minimum space requirement
• Fast flooding time of < 10 seconds
• No Ozone Depletion Potential ( ODP=0)
• Minimum Global Warming Potential (GWP=1)
Managing Director / Owner
E-mail: Send message