SICK with headquarters in Waldkirch/Germany ranks among the technological market leaders. With more than 50 subsidiaries and equity investments as well as numerous agencies, SICK maintains a presence all around the globe.
SICK’s Process Automation division offers sensors, tailored system solutions and services for analysis and process measurement technology. When measuring emissions, they monitor the legally prescribed gas components, record dust and particle emissions and measure volume throughput. The ultrasonic technology by SICK is leading in the precise flow measurement of natural gas in the pipeline distribution network as well as for process gases and steam.
As an innovation leader and pioneer in the development of groundbreaking sensor technology SICK offers solutions that are already up to the challenges of the future today. Intelligent sensor technology collects data and evaluates it in real time, adapts to its environment and communicates in the network.
• Low costs due to minimal maintenance requirements
• No need for expensive calibration gases: internal drift correction
• Multiple measurement points with just one analyzer
• High levels of availability and reliability
• Assemblies that are easy to replace during servicing
• Servicing support is available globally
• Quick access to expert support with remote maintenance
• Equipped for existing and future requirements: rugged design and
high level of measurement accuracy
With four device versions, the FLOWSIC600-XT is able to meet any application requirement as a stand-alone or system solution.
• Low measurement uncertainty in every application
• Excellent measurement data reliability and availability
• The right ultrasonic gas flow measuring device for every application
• Simple device integration - even in compact systems
• Quick and easy commissioning and checks
The MRS6000 3D LiDAR sensor detects and measures objects in multiple dimensions. It gathers large quantities of data on multiple scan layers, providing gapless scans at a fine angular resolution. For: security, building monitoring, passenger lock people counting, rear space monitoring, traffic monitoring systems. The 2D laser scanners in the LMS1xx series measure reliably with modern multi-echo technology – even if it is behind glass or exposed to adverse weather and environmental influences.
Yong Lin （Mr.）
Marketing & Business Development Senior manager
Phone: +86 13 720093678
E-mail: Send message