Wepuko PAHNKE is the merger of two market leading companies: Wepuko, the specialist for high-pressure pumps and PAHNKE, the pioneer in the field of hydraulic forging presses. This mixture makes us unique and gives us significant advantages towards the competition.
We are a mechanical and systems engineering company, specialized in design and manufacturing of high-pressure pumps and hydraulic forging presses, including drives and controls.
The range of pumps includes triplex plunger pumps and radial piston pumps with variable and constant displacement. Wepuko PAHNKE also develops and builds according to customer specifications. Our solutions can be found in the oil and gas industry, chemical plants, power plants, heavy industry, steel mills and many other applications.
Wepuko Pahnke is managed by Tanja Pahnke and a strong innovative leader in its fields. Our group includes companies in the USA, China and Russia. We also have a global presence with representatives in more than 70 countries.
THE NEW CRYOGENIC PUMP SERIES ” HELP” FOR FUEL INJECTION
• highly efficient pressurisation of cryogenic liquefied gases: low weight, low space, low vibration and up to 70 per cent lower energy consumption compared to compressors
• designed for explosion-hazardous environments acc. to marine
/ off-shore standards and ATEX
• heavy duty, torsion-resistant skidmounted machine design incl. drive lubrication system
• 40,000 hours main service interval
• standard design up to 400 bar / 400 l/min flow rate, increased performance on request.
Head of Sales - Pumps
Phone: +49 7123 1805-0
E-mail: Send message