Körting Hannover designs, manufactures and supplies a wide range of ejectors, regardless of the field of application or which material quality or design will be required.
The best solution for your individual application:
All Körting ejectors are customised according to the actually required performance data. Our ejectors will be designed exactly for your field of application. An extensive unit assembly system enables us also to customise our ejectors for all standard connection types. By using high quality materials Körting ejectors are fully resistant to the chemical impact of any medium. Our ejectors rarely need maintenance and they are ready for use at any time.
We are the leading company of ejector technology in shipbuilding industry and at the same time the oldest manufacturer of ejectors at all.
Körting Hannover designs, manufactures and supplies a wide range of ejectors, regardless of the field of application or which material quality or design will be required:
• dry-running stripping systems for the stripping of the forepeak, chain lockers, cofferdams, bow thruster room, engine room, cargo rooms, cargo rooms for dangerous goods (EX-proofed)
• bilge and stripping of ballast tanks
• portable ejectors
• crude oil ejectors
• ejectors for start-up-aspiration of main pumps
• degassing system for dredging-pumps
• vacuum service for freshwater-generators
• ventilating of cargo holds
• aeration of water treatment plants
• ejectors for fresh water generation
Customise ejectors for different applications:
• gas jet vacuum ejector for start-evacuating of non-self priming mechanical pumps, degassing of cargo rooms, pumping of powder and granulated solids, evacuating of vacuum systems
• steam jet heaters for producing warm water to serve marine evaporators
• steam jet ejectors as vacuum-ejectors for main- and auxiliary condensers and concentrators for stick water
• mixing nozzles for product tank with tendency of sedimentation
Project and Sales Engineer Shipbuilding Applications
Phone: +49 511 2129-446
E-mail: Send message