Purli supply medium pressure UV lamps, perfectly matched electronic ballasts ELC® and complete power cabinets, in the power range from 1kW up to 35 kW. Typical applications for our lamps and ballasts are ballast water treatment systems (BWTS), drinking and waste water treatment.
Our water monitoring and treatment systems are used marine scrubber system.
1. UV lamps and electronic lamp controllers ELC®:
Our optimum combination of customized medium pressure UV lamps and perfectly matched electronic lamp controllers ELC® (electronic ballasts) from 3 to 35 kW guarantees lowest system maintenance costs at highest reliability for all high power water treatment applications. When powered by our perfectly matched ELC® the medium pressure lamps show exceptionally high lamp service lifetime and strongly minimized dependence on switching cycles. ELC® X_B-series was particularly designed for marine applications like UV ballast water treatment systems BWTS and has recently been awarded a full marine approval by DNV GL. As a next step forward we offer now a complete cabinet for the power electronics of the UV system with the same maritime standards.
2. Our water monitoring and treatment systems are used for monitoring and treating marine scrubber water.
Medium pressure UV lamps from 1 kW up to 35 kW, customized design for high power water treatment applications.
Electronic lamp controllers ELC® (electronic ballasts, electronic lamp power supplies) from 3 kW up to 35 kW. ELC® X_B-series was particularly designed for marine applications like UV ballast water treatment systems BWTS.
As a next step forward we offer now a complete cabinet for the power electronics of the UV system with the same maritime standards and certifications than our ELC. GL/DNV and USCG are planned.
We design and manufacture lamp control cabinets from 6x 4kW to 12x 12kW ELC. These cabinets are the most compact on the market and allow our customer to minimize the footprint of their system which will be very important in the retrofit market.
1. Turnkey solution to monitor PAH, Turbidity, Temperature and pH
2. Fully compliant with IMO MEPC 259(68) by DNV GL and ClassNK
3. PAH fluorescence is automatically corrected for turbidity, UV absorbance & temperature
4. Continuous real-time monitoring of wash water discharge
5. Modbus TCP/IP and 4-20 mA analogue outputs to main control system
6. Air purge anti-fouling system
7. Automatic monitoring of cleanliness of sensors' windows
8.Monitor open-loop, closed-loop and hybrid systems